Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Welcome to Me

Good evening one and all. I am Miles. This here blog was my idea. I've had a few of my own but I thought that if I was part of a team I might work better. So here we are (unintentional Bloc Party references a-go-go)

And now, a list. Expect lots of lists from me. I like lists. Blame Nick Hornby.

Top Three Albums Miles Is Looking Forward To Right Now
1. Putting the Days to Bed by The Long Winters (more on them soon)
2. Radiohead's Next Album (Due 2007 now apparently. Still, worth waiting for)
3. Ganging Up on the Sun by Guster (Again, expect a post)

You notice how two of these are out this month and one is not out till next year? This tells us something important about my character but I'm not sure what.

Favourite Movie Quote: "You're gonna need a bigger boat"

And in the words of Ben Folds, sham on!

No comments: